Topic: Film credits trouble

The film credits won't let me post myself into the credits. The weird part is that it's only my name. GHB had trouble putting my name in the credits for a while, too.

Re: Film credits trouble

LASF had punctuation in his director name, which I believe may have caused problems. I've removed it, please see if that resolves the issue.

Smeagol said this was the problem when I had issues putting your name in the cast. I don't see any punctuation in your director name anymore, so I'm not sure what's going on this time. Just PM Smeagol or something if you haven't already, I'm sure he has some sort of solution. He usually does. mini/wink

Yep - you can't have punctuation in your director name. I removed it to see if that would fix GHB's issue a while back but forgot to tell you. It appears you put it back and that is causing your problem.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Sméagol wrote:

Yep - you can't have punctuation in your director name. I removed it to see if that would fix GHB's issue a while back but forgot to tell you. It appears you put it back and that is causing your problem.

I figured out a way to include my name and still use punctuation. I just remove the punctuation perforce I insert my name in the credits, and then I add it back after I've added it to the credits.

Basically, I solved my problem.