Topic: A new user is unable to reply

I received a message from a new user today named DarkhoundIV, in which he explained that he tried to post a reply on the THAC 11 thread, but was unable to make his post.  He got some error saying that he hadn't permission to reply.
He tried reading through the beginner's guide and rules to see if anything was amiss, but could not.
Does anyone have a clue as to what the problem might be?

Re: A new user is unable to reply

I think to cut spam new members are manually approved, I guess the magic mods haven't got to this person yet.

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator

BoatsAreRockable is correct. In a large font at the bottom of the rules that are displayed during the registration process, it reads:

In order to post on the site and prevent spambots, your account will need to be verified by a staff member. This may take a day or two.

Unfortunately, many people still manage to miss it. I've approved the account, so he'll be able to post now.

Squash wrote:

In order to post on the site and prevent spambots, your account will need to be verified by a staff member. This may take a day or two.

Unfortunately, many people still manage to miss it. I've approved the account, so he'll be able to post now.

My choice of words there is kind of incoherent. I've rewritten it.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png