Youtube

No Crawme is back.

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

Re: No Crawme Steals Christmas

Good job! I really enjoyed it!

Where are the mod elements?

I'm using shapes in the torsos for T's. Other than that in most shots I placed a red and grey brick on the edge of the frame. In this public version they're cropped out by the letter boxing, however the version I submitted was us cropped and hence they were visible.

A full fledged musical! Amazing! Loved every second of it, man!

One of my favourite entries for THAC 11! It was absolutely splendiferous! The visual, the music, the voices, the EVERYTHING! Great work, man! mini/bigsmile

"Heal the world.  Make it a better place...." -Michael Jackson
"I like to stroke them." -Hazzat
http://bit.ly/jzKLdD ←YouTube!
-Jedi Master, DarthVincentPrice, who's retired...again... from the animation. Voicing's still a go!

Nice job. Smooth and enjoyable! Keep up the good work.

I love it!  The idea, the music, the animation, the voices...  you have to keep making these! mini/lol

Once again, BrickHead and his friend Andy shoot and score with another No Crawme musical! Wonderful job, guys! Dang, that's a catchy tune...

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

from what ones i've seen so far, I hope this wins, I saw one by a popular animator and i was in dismay. but, as much as I hate Christmas, good job.

not sure about this one

i feel like what you've got going on for sure is the camera quality and set building and lighting and music, which were all fantastic!! but like . everything else didn't really hit home for me

one thing is that no crawme jokes are kind of horrible and i'm sick of them. im sure nobody else is but i really. can't stand no crawme jokes any more. that's probably just me and nobody cares but!! i hate no crawme jokes. feels really forced and unfunny now. i would have loved to see you make a musical about something of your own creation rather than somebody else's!!

the animation was really boring. only part that i liked was when he fell down the chimeny. it was very lifeless animation!! though it is hard to make dynamic animation in such a short time frame , i just feel like if it hadn't been for the good camera quality, the visuals would have failed!! very boring . just not a fan of lifeless animation, but i do understand the time restraints..

the story , because it fell back on a no crawme joke ( mini/smile ) really made me . cringe. i didn't like it. didn't even make me smile!! which was weird because of how cute the movie was!! i thought this movie was super cute but for some reason i couldn't enjoy it. also, no crawme jokes just ruin things for me !! whatever !!

but yeah i just don't like no crawme jokes!! if it werent for the reliance on terrible inside jokes i might have loved this!! who knows!!

overall, i think your technical qualities are great but !! man cannot live on good camera quality alone ..

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

The part where he rips off his sleeves is really impressive.  Delightful film, here.

JK - Interesting. Obviously I'd never claim this film to be a pinnacle of animation - it was with about 7 hours to go when I realised that to actually finish the film, I'd have to resort to a bunch of still frames. As for No Crawme, I'm going to disagree with you. Of course "No Crawme" started life as an inside joke spawned from The Superhero, but for the last two THACs I've been attempting to turn that joke into an actual character - one that I actually quite adore. No Cramwe as I present him is a super suave singing burglar and not merely some overused reference.

Of course you're free to harbour a hatred for all things No Crawme if you wish. But I would feel remiss if I didn't point out that whilst you critisised the film because you're "sick of no crawme jokes" there are actually no "No Crawme jokes" in this film (unlike in THACX, where I used a "No Crawme broke out... into song!" gag). This time the film was about the characters regardless of their names - a suave singing burglar and a well meaning but incompetent sheriff who literally dreams of catching and keeping in custody the elusive theif.

Last edited by Sean (December 30, 2013 (04:27pm))

^The man's got a point!

Seriously though, as much as I like the character that you've based off of a brickfilming meme, I wouldn't have minded something different from you with new characters.

However I still really enjoyed this film! The sheriff ripping off his sleeves was awesome. mini/smile

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8625/16037138950_5eeda635ce_o.png

I loved this film, one of the best Thac films this year.

Where did No Crawme originate?

Willco66 wrote:

Where did No Crawme originate?

It all began here.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

My voice acting sparked a meme, a meme that will live on in the Brickfilming community for ages...

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

I for one want more films of this super suave singing burglar. mini/wink

Delightful job, the singing is especially catchy, and I also loved the bit where the policeman rips his sleeves off.  Mr. No Crawme has come a long way since The Superhero...

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

Third place.

That'll do, pig.