Topic: Rogue advert...

Twice now in the last few days I have navigated to bricksinmotion.com/forums and this message has come up:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ran_7B7MVt4/U4i0JTJKSaI/AAAAAAAAALY/7pXUD1pyCKs/s1280/dodgything.jpg

I'm pretty sure that this website does not use any form of Java and I've heard about these fake plugin things before. Unless the site has been hacked, I'm guessing this issue is to do with the ads here. This problem appears to be exclusive to BiM for me (so I don't think it is just my computer) and while simply trying to navigate to bricksinmotion.com/forums again does remove this message and bring up the normal website it is kind of concerning that a clearly malicious message can take over the whole screen and bring me to a completely different website (url in the screenshot).

While I did not click the Java update link I'm concerned that someone else might (unless this is just my computer of course).

So, has anyone else had this problem? Or it is just me?

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator

Re: Rogue advert...

I don't have the problem, hope whatever it is though gets fixed soon.

Re: Rogue advert...

Well it turns out that after a McAfee scan their was in fact a piece of adware installed on my computer. mini/confused  I think I know where it came from (which surprising because it is a reputable magazine!). Hopefully this problem is fixed now.

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator