Re: BRAWL 2014

yae

I'm wanting to enter, and I'll have to see if my family is planning anything for that week.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

cant enter because i'll be at csssa during that time mini/sad ill try n enter thac when it comes around tho

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Ooh, I'm late to this. Anyway, I'll be entering!

Ooooh, sounds good. mini/bigsmile I want to enter, but I'll just check to see that I'm not doing anything that week. mini/smile

If I am motivated enough then an entry should be made; I still have last year's BRAWL entry on my hard drive mini/lol

I'll definitely try enter; I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll have time but I'm fairly confident I will.  However, since I've never ever done anything like this ever before and my animation skills are rather rusty at the moment, and not exactly the best to begin with it's quite possible I will fail epically.  Plus I intend to work on at least two big brickfilming projects this summer so I'll have to see if I can take time out.  But yeah, I'll definitely try enter.

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

What are joint entries?

An entry made by 2 or more people..

Yes!  This will certainly help my brickfilming motivation... if that's a thing. mini/yes mini/no

Have a nice day! mini/smile

YouTube

I first read the date as June, not July which really confused me. mini/lol
I can't wait to actually animate instead of just voicing for others. mini/smile

Last edited by END films (June 15, 2014 (11:22am))

I will be entering my first BRAWL! So excited!

Moderator note: please do not use signatures larger than 400x100px.

>okay...

I'm entering this year. Can't wait! mini/bigsmile

Remember, guys, if you want I can give out free ideas if you can't think of anything at the start of the contest.

It looks like I'll be out of town until the Tuesday after BRAWL starts, but I will have a computer handy to script and such. Hopefully that will all go well.

I won't be entering, but I'll gladly offer assistance to those who might be looking for advice on their film, or need a voice actor, or something like that.

(That is, if you're desperate enough for that)

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8625/16037138950_5eeda635ce_o.png

Mighty Wanderer wrote:

It looks like I'll be out of town until the Tuesday after BRAWL starts, but I will have a computer handy to script and such. Hopefully that will all go well.

Lucky, I'm out of town on the last two days. mini/tongue

Yes!!! I can enter! I was worried that I might be gone that week, but turns out I'll only be gone for the last two days which gives me more than enough time to complete a film.

Sounds fun. I think I might enter!!

MOST EXCELLENT!

First Brawl! So excited, how many feets shall kick my poor video-making skill's ass, I shall see! mini/bigsmile

Hopefully I can make a good enough attempt to enter.

http://www.bricksinmotion.com/sig.png
I WILL NOT USE A SIGNATURE LARGER THAN 400 BY 100 PIXELS

Looks like some amazing animators are entering. It will be my first BRAWL. Hope I do Well!!!