Topic: Chat down?

Is anyone else having trouble getting into the IRC chatroom? Mibbit comes up for me, but then it never loads properly. Help please, I'm really bored. mini/confused

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Re: Chat down?

It hasn't been down.

Mibbit has been known to bug out from time to time. Try a different IRC client.

How do I do that?

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

You could always brickfilm if you're bored.

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

But I have funny jokes to tell!!!!! Actually, I do brickfilm as I chat.

brickelodeon wrote:

How do I do that?

Anything from this list should work well enough. Personally I'm fond of Chatzilla.

Hmm, still not working. This is probably one of Smeagol's plots to get rid of me mini/lol . Maybe I should just concentrate on Super Duck 2 instead. Thanks for all of your help Squash, hopefully this error will blow over soon.

I used to have this problem, I just never said anything about it. I don't really know why, but it started working a couple months ago.

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

FlyingMinifig wrote:

You could always brickfilm if you're bored.

What's brickfilming?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein