Topic: The Good Neighbor

Directory Link

The Good Neighbor

The YouTube!

A "Good Samaritan" decides to help an elderly man clean his messy lawn and repair his aging home. He's a little overeager, though, and his actions have some unfortunate consequences.

Re: The Good Neighbor

Wow, this is great! mini/bigsmile Very nice animation, good set building, and rather simple but funny story. Really, my only critique would be the music, which I found really annoying. mini/tongue

Dont ask me why, but my favorite shot was probably

Spoiler (click to read)

the guy throwing away his junk mail at the beginning. For some reason, I thought it looked really cool... 

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter

Brickcrazy wrote:

Wow, this is great! mini/bigsmile Very nice animation, good set building, and rather simple but funny story. Really, my only critique would be the music, which I found really annoying. mini/tongue

Dont ask me why, but my favorite shot was probably

Spoiler (click to read)

the guy throwing away his junk mail at the beginning. For some reason, I thought it looked really cool... 

I found the music annoying too after hearing it a bazillion times during editing!  I was hoping it was just because I had heard it so many times, but maybe not.  Anyways, thanks for the feedback!

Great film. The animation was great. I didn't find the music annoying, in fact, I looked it up so I could listen to it again. mini/tongue

The only thing that I found odd was the use of special effects when he was using the chainsaw, the special effects looked kind of strange.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b