Topic: Foley Artist needed for 'My Father is a Tyrannosaurus Rex'!

Hello,

I'm looking for someone to work with me on my live action feature film, 'My Father is a Tyrannosaurus Rex,' in recording and editing foley and other sounds. The film is making progress toward completion, but many scenes lack good on-location audio and need to be populated by foley, ambient sounds, and other audio elements. If you like creating audio for films, I'd be interested in working with you on this project!

I can't offer pay, but I will submit the film to festivals and you would receive IMDb credit for your work. I would like to finish the film before July, but this will depend on what schedule is possible for the rest of the post-production crew. I do plan to continue making feature films professionally in the future, and I'm certainly on the look-out for good collaborators for audio in that regard.

The film is a comedy/drama about a young man whose father is (literally) a tyrannosaurus rex. It is about 75 minutes long, and is based loosely on my brickfilm of the same name.

If you're wondering, this film would probably fall in the PG-13 category, due to some plot elements involving (but not glorifying) drug use.

If you're interested, please send me a message on the forum and provide a sample of some of your audio work on previous films. Brickfilms are fine, as long as they demonstrate your skill in creating, recording, and editing sounds for a movie.

Here's a poster for the project:

http://i.imgur.com/zdVlHVA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Re: Foley Artist needed for 'My Father is a Tyrannosaurus Rex'!

I would love to help, but I don't really have examples of past work. I do have a good amount of time to do it, and have several great quality microphones and software (my dad has a music recording studio). I guess if you would still be interested in me helping, let me know!

Twitter | Instagram | YouTube Channel | Tumblr | My Weekly Film Podcast!
"For I am NOT ashamed of the Gospel of Christ" - Romans 1:16