Topic: Lego Minecraft: Creepers Pt3

Directory Link

Lego Minecraft: Creepers Pt3

YouTube

Niko is no longer safe in the village.

This is a bit of a late post to the site, you may have already seen it - please feel free to leave comments though! I'm starting Part 4 soon.

Last edited by ForlornCreature (May 18, 2015 (07:38pm))

mini/smile

Re: Lego Minecraft: Creepers Pt3

What can I say that isn't said of all your work?
Great lighting, animation, story, sounds, voice acting, Ect....

After the last one started out more calm, and only allowed the tension to slowly start to develop, this one takes it to the next level. And then some. The hunting] scenes had the absolute perfect mix of emotions, and that final scene showed just how crazy and big things could blow up to. This carried a larger scale that the last one, and you did a great job building that up, yet keeping the personal focus.

It seems that the focus dropped off of Steve fairly rapidly, and he was left behind for most of this short. He had a nice moment or two, but for being such a main player in the last two, it was odd seeing him sidelined and so silent. Though I feel that he will regain his former focus come Part 4.

Other than losing Steve for a bit, I have no complains about this at all. Farmer's death] took me by surprise, but it was the perfect way to continue the storyline, and to shake the more comfortable and idyllic feel the last one had begun. The story is progressing in a mighty fine way, and the production values are only getting better.

I can't believe how well you've maintained, and even continued to outdo yourself with this series. Each part gets better and better, and it shows no signs of series fatigue or losing freshness and fun. Do you have the whole series outlined, and if so, how many parts are you planning on?

Will we get a behind-the-scenes video with this one? Those are almost as much of a treat as the short itself.

Re: Lego Minecraft: Creepers Pt3

Pritchard Studios wrote:

What can I say that isn't said of all your work?
It seems that the focus dropped off of Steve fairly rapidly, and he was left behind for most of this short. Though I feel that he will regain his former focus come Part 4.

This episode is definitely just setting up his character for Part 4. The focus of the series has always intended to be mainly on Niko, but yeah, he did end up a little sidelined here.

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Do you have the whole series outlined, and if so, how many parts are you planning on?

I have one more part to do in this story arc - Part 4 is the finale. I've planted some seeds for a potential series 2, but I'm unsure as to whether it'll happen (I've just started Uni).

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Will we get a behind-the-scenes video with this one? Those are almost as much of a treat as the short itself.

Yes! I have tonnes of Behind the Scenes footage to edit, I've just been so busy travelling around Europe and settling into Uni the last few weeks. I'm super anxious to get back into producing videos.

mini/smile