Topic: Minecraft Challenge

Hello! I don't know how many of you have Lego Minecraft sets, but if you do, this topic is for you! I would like to see some Minecraft animation ideas on this page and challenge you to think of one. That way, we all can get inspired from each other to create some awesome Minecraft animations. So, if you can think of one, please post it on this page.

Re: Minecraft Challenge

I was briefly tempted by the idea of a brickfilm showing what Creeper's "see" between when they explode and when they reform. Something heavily trippy, like a brief exploration into higher planes of consciousness,

Spoiler (click to read)

kind of like a parody of the ending to 2001, where Dave is taken through the wormhole and given knowledge beyond human understanding

but I know for a fact I will never pursue this brickfilm idea any further, so anyone else is more than welcome to it.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Thank you for your ideas Jampot! Do any other people have any ideas? mini/confused

You could animate a Minecraft Let's play video.

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

What do you mean by Minecraft let's play? mini/confused

You know, like, The diamond minecart, Stampylonghead Playing minecraft videos

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Oh. That makes sense