Re: THAC XIII - Coming in January 2016!

Legocloniac477 wrote:

I've got a question. If people want to, can they stream while they animate during THAC?

Go for it!

Any and all THAC news is exciting news. Thanks for having this contest continue.

On a side note...
Man, I'm envious of your guys over in Europe. You guys have the best start time. 4am for us Californians.

*Me during THAC*

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

East Coast US gets to start at 7 am. Its pretty convenient to me.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

It starts at 6:00 were I am.

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

12:00pm where I am.

Starts at 4:00 here. I like it since I can get most of a full night of sleep beforehand, but not have to stay up ALL night for the deadline.  mini/tongue

PEAOPLE WATCH TITAN PICTURES

Courage is not being without fear, but being SCARED TO DEATH... and pushing forward...
-Me mini/smile

I must prepare myself in both body and mind during the one week we have left.

Starts at 6AM here. Looks like I'll be going to bed early the night before.

Where Creativity Meets Logic.
Youtube]

The prizes for THACXIII have been finalized! Big thanks to our sponsor Brickstuff for providing a portion of the prizes!

http://i.imgur.com/B5aM3N0.png

/

Formerly known as HeliumBrick

I am going to clear my table today. I must be prepared!

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

Shweet to da Beat! Count me in for this year mini/bigsmile

Now In Mint Flavor
formerly legolover16

I've been counting down the days! So excited, and just today saw the very cool prizes!

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

Damn I would absolutely love to participate. I haven't done one of these in so long and my script writing skills are seriously lacking so it'd be great to freshen up on that. Hope I can do it! Super excited to keep up with this contest again. Good luck, everybody! mini/smile

Those prizes look cool. I need to finish up the short I'm working on so I'll be ready.

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Can you have one shot of the film with the two letters and not the two colours and then the opposite in the next shot?

Delightfully detailed rules on the first page wrote:

To prove that you made your film within the time limit, at least one of the mod elements must appear in every shot of your animation. You do not need to use both mod elements. You can combine these mod elements in any way that you see fit, so long as at least one is present at all times. You could choose to use just the color mod or just the letter mod, you could choose to use both, you could alternate between scenes, or any combination of the above. All that is important is that at least one of the mod elements be visible in every shot.

Okay, thanks  mini/wink

How do I submit a video for this contest once it has started?