Re: THAC XIII - Coming in January 2016!

Triscuit, once the contest starts, there will be an E-mail address that you can E-mail an link of your video to. The video must be on a video hosting website such as YouTube or Vimeo. Correct me if I am wrong.

Edit:
A useful quote.

rioforce wrote:
Raptor Studios wrote:

I am totally entering this contest! It will be my first THAC. mini/smile I don't know if I missed something, but how do you submit your film to the contest? mini/confused

When the THAC topic is posted on January 2nd, it will include an email address for people to submit to (videos will need to be hosted on the internet, not sent as an attachment).

Last edited by Rivvm m (December 28, 2015 (06:38pm))

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

Okay folks, there will once again be an unofficial skype group for THAC. In the group, you can discuss THAC, brainstorm ideas, get voice actors quickly, and share your panic with everyone in the last hour. This group is only open to people entering THAC, spots are limited.

Please keep in mind, the chat and 24 hour call is unmoderated, so uncensored thoughts, ideas, and chaos may reach you. If you can't handle that, you probably shouldn't join (not to be rude or anything).

If you wish to join, add me on skype (funtastic-films) requesting to join the THAC Chat. I haven't been too active on there so if it takes a couple of days to be added, that's normal.

Totally didn't just copy and paste last year's post with a few different words here and there.]

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

I got 4 exams 2 days later mini/sad
I'll join you guys next year.

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

Me and my team are on board and ready to rock mini/sunnies

mini/smile

Kinda wanna do this, kinda don't. Last year didn't go so well, but I guess we'll see.

/

Formerly known as HeliumBrick

I need to get my table ready to animate mini/bigsmile

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Darkman wrote:

I got 4 exams 2 days later mini/sad
I'll join you guys next year.

That's why I'm glad we had finals before break.

Where Creativity Meets Logic.
Youtube]

Will there be a thread started (or a list on the first page of this thread) showing everyone who is available to voice-act? Didn't we have something like that last year?

I am available after 10:00 a.m. (PST) that day. mini/smile  I will be checking both my BIM private messages and my gmail ([email protected]) all day.

Good luck to all who enter!  This is my favorite contest of the year!

So I just email a link to youtube or vimeo?

Brick7 wrote:

Will there be a thread started (or a list on the first page of this thread) showing everyone who is available to voice-act? Didn't we have something like that last year?

Yep, here's the topic, I just created it since it hadn't already been created.

http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … ity-topic/

Raptor Studios wrote:

So I just email a link to youtube or vimeo?

The complete submission instructions will be posted when the contest begins. However, Nathan Wells did give this official statement, which answers your question:

Nathan Wells wrote:

Please use YouTube or Vimeo. Both services are free and allows anyone to view the submitted films easily.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

I had a dream I was making my THAC film...like I did last year. So I guess I'm ready.

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Hello Nathan Wells,
My name is Nathan Dice. I make LEGO videos for my channel BrickMotion on Youtube. I have wanted to do THAC for a while now and I didn't know that you had to have been registered for a week to enter. :( May I please enter even though I haven't made a Bricksinmotion account until now?
Sincerely, Nathan

So far I have only made one brickfilm but I am super excited about participating in this contest! mini/delirium

I am gone for the 2nd, which really sucks. Well, this will be the second THAC in a row that I will have missed. (sigh) I haven't animated in eight months, looks like it may be a few months more.

ARRRRRG!!!! Curses! Why is it so hard to animate and have a life!

Sorry for wallowing in self-pity. Just had to get it out of my system.

Well, good luck to those who enter! mini/smile

First THAC! Bring it on! mini/wink

Making Motion  Youtube

I'm not going to enter 'cus life like, but I am availible to voice act for a few hours!

I'm gonna try my best to enter this year. I haven't animated any actual films in over a year now, and it's high time I do. With this being my last year living at home, I figure this is my last real chance to give this a shot.  I look forward to it!

...except maybe getting up at 3AM.

My camera is being an idiot and not turning on I'm trying to fix so I'll be ready tomorrow  mini/madhead

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Haven't animated in a long long long time...  And I have to miss THAC this year due to not having a pc at all. mini/sad
Thought I'd check BiM (haven't done in a while) and watch the entries for THAC, but I find out it's tomorrow!  Looking forward to watching all the entries.  Feels weird not participating this year...

Anyways, Good luck to you all!  And a Happy New Year. mini/smile

Have a nice day! mini/smile

YouTube