Re: LEGO Rebrick Contests

Haha mini/lol aperently the people at LEGO running this contest don't video

- Please make sure your video is in .MOV, .AVI, .MPEG, MP4, or WMV with the technical specs 1920x1080, ProRes 422 HQ or DNXHD, 24fps

How on earth can you have a .MPEG, .MP4, or .WMV file encoded in ProRes or DNXHD???

edit; also it seems like no one in the comments can read the rules b/c most of there questions are answered, although it is possible that LEGO added more info afterwards.

second edit; If anyone needs a ProRes version of their film to submit, I would be happy to encode it for them, just shoot me a PM or something and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited by MarkNelsonMovies (April 6, 2017 (09:11am))

http://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=0B-S9Gk-8REITRVJVQXVwZkdBRk0
“Every film should have its own world, a logic and feel to it that expands beyond the exact image that the audience is seeing”

I only liked the first two episodes of the tv show, but I might just enter because of the sweet prizes.

I am supposed to put something here.

I wish I could enter because I LOVE Ninjago and there's really awesome prizes, but I don't have any sets. mini/sad

You know, depending on the idea you can come up with, you don't necessarily need to have all that many Ninjago sets to create a good entry. I only have a few Minifigs from sets that came out back when the line first started. As such, I'm trying to base my idea around something that doesn't require a whole lot of Ninjago stuff. As the contest rules stated, you can base you're entry around the "citizens of Ninjago", which opens things up a bit to use other kinds of Lego if you don't have as much from Ninjago. Just a thought.

https://image.ibb.co/mK4yFa/Bathtub_SIG.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.

Chris W. wrote:

I really regret not making an entry into the contest for The LEGO Movie and I don't want to make that same mistake again.

I had the same unfortunate issue, so if my timetable allows it, I will. I really like Ninnjago, however I have only got sets from the pilot mini series with the skeletons (most of my ninja go stuff was the awesome spinners) and while I have continued to watch the TV show, I have not got a lot of Ninjago stuff purely because other themes have interested me more, such as LOTR and Minecraft, which have taken up the budget that would otherwise have been spent on Ninjago. Luckily, I do have quite a few minifies from some of the most recent stuff, as well as other small things I have managed to get from the entire theme throughout the years.

YouTube   |  Facebook

"it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay" - Gandalf

I went out and bought two Ninjago sets today. One of them was even reduced by a third. Now I gotta make an entry.

This Ninjago contest sounds fun! I might make a entry. Plus the grand prize is sweet!

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.  1 Corinthians 10:31

Brickman wrote:

I wish I could enter because I LOVE Ninjago and there's really awesome prizes, but I don't have any sets. mini/sad

You don't need any sets at all. I'm actually choosing to use brick-built ninja heads rather than minifigures even though I have access to several of the sets.

There's going to be so many entries, and most are going to use minifigures, so I think it's important that your video stands out from the crowd.