Topic: Spiderman The Abricked Series

Okay, I love spiderman and legos. I am creating my own series and have my first season written. I am not good at writing and would love any criticism from anyone who is willing. I would appreciate anything. I would post them all here, but I don't know how. So, if anyone wants to pm me. I will gladly send them to you. Thank you all

Re: Spiderman The Abricked Series

Just click the big 'Bricks In Motion' logo up at the top of the screen and it will take you to the home page. Then click the green 'submit film' button on the right side of the screen.

Sure man, I'd be willing to read. How long are each of the episodes?

I am also willing to read

Captainjackster wrote:

Just click the big 'Bricks In Motion' logo up at the top of the screen and it will take you to the home page. Then click the green 'submit film' button on the right side of the screen.

Actually, don't do that. That's for completed films, not for scripts or WIPs. Instead, you should host your script on a site like Dropbox, Box.com, Google Drive, or even PasteBin and link it here or in a PM (whichever you prefer). mini/wink

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

I know that it's for completed films, but he said he'd post the FILMS, except he just doesn't know how.