Topic: Don't Touch My Epidermis

Directory Link

Don't Touch My Epidermis

Vimeo

Srry bout teh light flicker, this was originally a test. But I kept adding stuff.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Re: Don't Touch My Epidermis

That actually made me laugh out loud
only thing i would change is the microphone quality

Please stop using that song.

No. Just No, stop it.

Enough with the ''nice'' comments. You need to learn how to improve your: animation, story, lightning, and most of all PATIENCE.
Do you want to make this kind of films the WHOLE time? A film that's longer than 1 minute is very rare in your collection.
Also, you used the same set as the previous film, and the previous film of that film, and the previous of that one too etc.
Sorry, (and no Rsteenoven, this isn't ''uncalled) but we can't take you serious when you're only making this ...

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

meet Lary is going to be over a minute, if not, I'll go to Jonathan's house, and beat the **** out of him.

SmallTimeProductions wrote:

Please stop using that song.

I haven't used that song in a while. I found that it fit the mood, it was either Benny Hill or the song I used in my last one.
And T.G.-Tom. I worked on this for 5 hours. This started out with a test. Then I added more. Then I put sound in it.
AND Livinglego, YES. It is going to be more than a miniute.
So I'm sorry for being stupid. I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL GOSH.

Correct me if I'm wrong but ,accept for Tony Mines, I don't think there's a such thing as a professional brickfilmer. I also have to agree with SmallTime that you should stop using that song, after a while I can't even think about one of your films without thinking of that song. You should get better mic too.

-Jon64

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4079/4876920171_59c4d4ac70.jpg
More videos on my Youtube Channel or on my (now updated) Webstite

Patience, young one, patience...

T.G-Tom wrote:

No. Just No, stop it.

Enough with the ''nice'' comments. You need to learn how to improve your: animation, story, lightning, and most of all PATIENCE.
Do you want to make this kind of films the WHOLE time? A film that's longer than 1 minute is very rare in your collection.
Also, you used the same set as the previous film, and the previous film of that film, and the previous of that one too etc.
Sorry, (and no Rsteenoven, this isn't ''uncalled) but we can't take you serious when you're only making this ...

I really wonder why you are mad at me for making brickfilms that are usually under 15 seconds. And no, I'm not going to make films like this all the time. I've just been doing it lately. By lately I mean usually. By usually I mean most of the time, except for a few.
And instead of telling me off about what I am doing wrong, can you at least say if I have improved on anything IN A NICE WAY?
It makes me want to go see one of your brickfilms and tell you off about every mistake you make. I'm sorry, but really.
And you never really ever said any "nice" comments. EVER. You always tell me that my films are stupid, need more work, etc.
CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO IMPROVE FOR PETES SAKE? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO IMPROVE IF I DON'T GET ADVICE? Seriously, if you want me to improve why not tell me how. You just ALWAYS say how much faults there are and how much crap it is and how much I need to improve. Gimme some tips to help me to know how to improve.
mini/no

Last edited by Just Kidden (May 22, 2009 (07:20pm))

I agree with T-G Tom all the way. I will also add that your narcissistic in the way that you say everyone else film is bad when your films are even worse.

Right is Spudster. Patience must you learn, Kidden Just.

Tbh the music really didn't fit that well. The animation of the punch was quite effective( mini/smile) I liked that. Also what camera/webcam do you use? Have you built a sturdy cradle for it? There was a few bumps. At some points the lighting seemed a bit overexposed btw.

Practice makes perfect, keep trying. Maybe if you made something a bit more than a test, people might take you more seriously.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nomfee/Lego/fjpb_poster_.png
Click above to watch mini/bigsmile
Youtube Twitter

lil'jj wrote:

I agree with T-G Tom all the way. I will also add that your narcissistic in the way that you say everyone else film is bad when your films are even worse.

I don't know what your talking about. Can you refer me to a time I did that? If I did, I will apologize.
And the only times I know of doing that is with livinglego. But actually, we are friends in real life, and were actually like that to each other a lot. I never mean to do in a mean way to him.

Last edited by Just Kidden (May 23, 2009 (08:39am))

T.G-Tom wrote:

No. Just No, stop it.

I believe that people should be aloud to make whatever film they feel like, and we all should respect that.

However I agree to some degree.

Just Kidden, you should be working towards improving your films as much as you can, and if this is the most of your ability then thats fine, but just think, if you spent longer making something, you would make it better, and recieve nicer comments *cough*

K.

that was fun when we acatually did this thing at the party yesterday.I almost slipped and broke my skull though. LOL

I remember that. mini/lol

yeah, it's especially hard to remember that, because it happened one day ago. that's so long, one full 24 hours ago...*sarcastic wistful sigh*...

The animation was good, and it was cute short film. There was some light flicker. You should improve your Mic quality. And Benny Hill is terribly overused.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

I'll take out the Benny Hill music if you people would rather see it without the music.