Topic: Marvel Anthology_Episode 1 (CLOSED)

Here it is! A list of voice actors I need for the first episode of Marvel Anthology. Keep in mind I will ask you for your voice again for future episodes. If you are interested send over test lines to [email protected]. Or PM me thanks!

JASON: 9 lines
-He's more of a sarcastic character, but always does his job right.
Test lie: (Groans) Great. You know I had a date tonight, right?

WORKER: 2 lines
-A typical worker however this one is more excited and full of life. A kid a heart.
Test line: Oh man, you should have seen it!

Last edited by Infinity Prime Studios (November 26, 2016 (05:20pm))

Re: Marvel Anthology_Episode 1 (CLOSED)

I could try out for Quicksilver, but it all depends on the film's content. Will there be any mature themes or otherwise inappropriate content in the film? I would also like a more detailed description on how you would like the character to sound (I've never seen the X-men movies).

Shawarma Studios: I could try out for Quicksilver, but it all depends on the film's content. Will there be any mature themes or otherwise inappropriate content in the film? I would also like a more detailed description on how you would like the character to sound (I've never seen the X-men movies).

No not mature themes that are inappropriate at all. For Quicksilver, he's more young spirited. He has a more young and reckless attitude to him.

Okay, thanks. I'll record my line as soon as I can.

Shawarma Studios: Okay, thanks. I'll record my line as soon as I can.

Fantastic thank you so much!

Audition sent.

Shawarma Studios: Audition sent.

Thank you!

A new cast list is now up! I scrapped the old one due to a rewrite, but now the new one is up!