Topic: First Minifig Build Sequence

I started a Youtube channel about a month ago aimed at teaching kids how to build with Lego, Playwell Bricks.

My first idea was to have a stop motion sequence for comic effect then a wacky real time video with the minifig telling "Mr. Big Hands" how to build the set. The real time video section needed a face lift so I changed it up for a full stop motion build. This is my first whack at it.

I am just a novice at Stop Motion (if you follow the general film topic I posted you will understand that), but I must say I impressed myself with this little segment.

Constructive criticism always welcome!

https://youtu.be/023RGKeF3W8

Re: First Minifig Build Sequence

Wow. For a beginner you really managed to pull this off well. This is really impressive. I really like the movement of the minifigures. I so want to see more from you, because you have real potential. The only thing I would say is that some sound effects of some sort would be nice, but seeing as this is a test, you don't need to worry about it. The focus of this short video is of course the animation, which you executed almost perfectly.

Thank you for the kind words! That is really encouraging to hear mini/bigsmile

I have had some great help from people steering me in the right direction, here and on other forums. I really have to give them credit for helping me improve a lot.

I will be adding in voice and sound effects when I do post production for the whole video.

You will definitely be seeing more from me. I am getting kind of addicted to this medium.

Nice little animation:cool:

I am supposed to put something here.