Topic: She Said Yes - A LEGO Love Story

Directory Link

She Said Yes - A LEGO Love Story

YouTube

I made this last August, but the original version had Death Cab for Cutie's "I Will Follow You into the Dark" so it had to be re-edited in order to share on YouTube. I poured a lot of hours into this, over 200 originally, and another 20 or so with the re-edit. Would love to hear what you think. Constructive criticism welcomed!

Re: She Said Yes - A LEGO Love Story

This was adorable, made even better by the fact that it's based on a true story. mini/smile

Very pleasantly animated.  the special effects were seamless, not distracting.  The Duplo animals were also a nice touch.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

UnknownBrick Films wrote:

This was adorable, made even better by the fact that it's based on a true story. mini/smile

Yah, it was touching to read the email responses I received after sending them this video. After the first couple of weeks, he said he had watched it over a hundred times, and that when he gave it to her on their anniversary, she cried when she saw the alligator photo scene. It really meant a lot and I'll never forget the joy I felt knowing how meaningful it was to them. It's great to hear others are enjoying it as well.

HoldingOurOwn wrote:

Very pleasantly animated.  the special effects were seamless, not distracting.  The Duplo animals were also a nice touch.

Thanks. I've improved since this video so I know how I would re-do some things, such as the fireworks, but all in all they turned out pretty well. I have a lot of behind the scenes footage I hope to make into a few short videos that detail how some of the effects were achieved. Thank you for commenting. I appreciate the feedback.

A very sweet, heartwarming film mini/smile I really liked it!