Topic: [Christmas Special] The Brickster Returns

The Brickster Returns

Hi everyone,
Last year I made a Christmas special (How the Brickster Stole Christmas) it was a play on words of the Grinch film and was centered around a criminal called the Brickster (inspired by the Lego Island character).

Last Year's Christmas Special

The plot of last year's film: He managed to escape prison during Christmas Eve and to enact his revenge upon Lego City, he attempted to sabotage Christmas and steal all of the presents before Christmas Day. As any happy ending goes, with the assistance of Santa and new allies along the way, our protagonist manages to defeat the Brickster who is banished.

This year, the Brickster will return to sabotage Christmas once more but he needs allies! Forming a villainous team of Lego City's most notorious criminals and assembling an army of robots, he will take over Lego City once more! Who will stop him?

Ever since I created this Christmas special last year, I have improved drastically at animation. Because of this, I hope to make this year's Christmas special the best I can possibly do. Here are some examples of more up to date projects I have worked on to show the increased quality of my animation. Do not I can only have a small number of links in this topic, so you can view them via my YouTube channel.

• Batman VS Superman Fight

• Brick Shenanigans - Star Wars (Old & New Scenes).

• Zomblockalypse - Episode 1 (Pilot for a series Im working on).

• Mars 2029 (My Submission to Sight & Sound on Here).

However, in the past year or two I re-emerged from my so called "dark age" and purchased a few sets. My main drive was to start animating again as I re-found it and realised it's something I enjoyed. In my predicament, I don't really have many funds to build the small city scenes I require for this scale of Christmas film.

Because of this, I decided to start a Kickstarter. I asked for the permission to post this beforehand and I'd be really appreciative of anyone who could help out. I do plan to release the film here when it's released. Just sharing the kickstarter and subscribing to my YouTube really helps out also. Before you ask why I made it or how it will be used, The page has a video explaining the project and a direct break down of where the funds go to penny for penny. I know there's so many people making Brickfilms out there who have to work with what they have, especially when Young. The link is in my signature (below my post).

Thanks for your time reading, happy brickfilming.

YouTube Channel - Please Subscribe to Help me out!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9br8o … UGih5jf8zA