Topic: Mouse Problem: A Better Mousetrap Ep 1

Directory Link

Mouse Problem: A Better Mousetrap Ep 1

YouTube

When man meets mouse, man tries to meat mouse. This is the introductory episode in which a man discovers there's a mouse in his house.

Re: Mouse Problem: A Better Mousetrap Ep 1

That was supper cool, it reminded me of tom and jerry for some reason... I really liked how the animation sound fx and even sets made it look really cartoony.

Looking forward to episode 2.
OsomStudios

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Amazing! I'd love to take a lesson and see your post production routine! Your compositing was near flawless and the final product was very entertaining. I think I'm going to like the format of these episodes. mini/yes 
You may want to try doing more in camera movements than digital but that's my only suggestion!

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

Thanks guys! Tom and Jerry was a huge inspiration for this series. I was trying to make this more cartoony than my other work, so I'm glad to hear that.

Definitely going to work on camera movements. The next two episodes are already completed, so probably won't see much change until episode 4; current working title is "Smells like Trouble"

That was great! Very nice animation, and the music went perfectly with the video! I love the way he placed everything on the sandwich, with clay toppings and nice sound effects. Can't wait to see the next episode!

Working on my animation-centered YouTube channel...

The mouse and cheese effect was amazing. Keep up the good work.