Topic: Basic Animation Test #1

Hi all

"Basic Animation Test #1

First animation I've done in probably about 10 years, threw it together in a couple of hours this evening. I'm looking at getting back into Brickfilming and I've got a couple of decent ideas for films which I'm currently planning out.

So obviously I'll be doing more tests soon covering a range of more complicated subjects, personally this turned out better than expected. But in future tests perhaps I'll plan them a little better in that the animation, camera movement, lighting, set design is more complicated.

Re: Basic Animation Test #1

So far there hasn't been feedback so I'll give mine considering I stumbled across this.
It is pretty good for an absence of ten years.
The lighting is in check; no flicker and the figure stands out very well.
Although there wasn't much animation, it wasn't choppy or unnatural looking.
In other words, welcome back! and I look forward to some further tests of yours.

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1

Yea looks pretty good for a ten year absence! Looking forward to seeing future stuff of yours!

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Looks good, Aled. I think the only thing I can say is that I'd like to see more. Good to see you return to brickfilming after such a long time!