Topic: What is a good webcam?

I'm getting rather annoyed with my point and shoot camera because it can't connect to my computer. What would be a good webcam? Thank you! mini/smile

BlueyxPacific - Brickfilm Animator

What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on? - Gandalf the Grey

Re: What is a good webcam?

The C920 is a very good webcam that is relatively affordable.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

I used the IPEVO P2V for years, handy little thing, worked great in iStopmotion and I assume it'll be fine in any other stop motion software. There were some problems with white balance, but it worked as a good bridge between my earlier webcam, which I forget the name of, and the DSLR I use now.

But yeah, I'd recommend the IPEVO one, worked really well, just so long as you don't use a white background, which for some reason made it go haywire.

Formerly known as the2awesomeguys

osomstudios wrote:

I second this. Many great brickfilms such as That's The Way It Goes! and Bump and the Knight were filmed with this webcam, and it's of superb quality.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

osomstudios wrote:

I'm going to have to third osom. I use it for my videos and it really is quite a good choice.

YouTube | Twitter | Brick à Brack | Discord @ Undershadow#9982
   -- If a frame were worth a dollar, I'd be a millionaire by now --

I also use the C920. If you want a good webcam, it's definitely the one I would recommend. mini/wink

Yep, it's great!

I also use the c920. Great camera! mini/bigsmile

I got the c920 because everyone else got one.  mini/tongue

If you go to my youtube page you can compare my last two vids (c920) with the vids before it and you'll notice the difference immediately.

Aka Fox
Youtube: My channel   Twitter: @animationantics
Best brick films: My selection

The C920 is your best choice. It shoots full HD, and is also not terribly expensive.
You won't be disappointed. mini/smile