Topic: Prologue

Directory Link

Prologue

Video Link

This prologue takes place shortly after the events of my earlier animation Quest for the Framestone.

Frame Count: ~730 pictures

"It is an axiom that no hobby should either seek or need rational justification. To wish to do it is reason enough.” - Aldo Leopold

Re: Prologue

So you are going to make a sequel to Quest for the Framsestone? The Quest for the Framestone is one of my favorite brickfilms!

Supermelty Productions
Voice Over Website: ianwood.site

Well done. The quality of the audio really brings out the realism in the film. Keep up the good work! mini/delirium

Legointhefridge
"...If we're not supposed to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge?"

Supermelty wrote:

So you are going to make a sequel to Quest for the Framsestone? The Quest for the Framestone is one of my favorite brickfilms!

I will continue Tyler and Henry's story, yes, but it won't be in the form of a massive animation like Quest for the Framestone again.

"It is an axiom that no hobby should either seek or need rational justification. To wish to do it is reason enough.” - Aldo Leopold

Sunspace wrote:
Supermelty wrote:

I will continue Tyler and Henry's story, yes, but it won't be in the form of a massive animation like Quest for the Framestone again.

Yes! I will really look forward to future installments in their adventures! The Quest for the Framestone was great. This acts as a great intro to whatever stories are to come.

YouTube | Twitter | Brick à Brack | Discord @ Undershadow#9982
   -- If a frame were worth a dollar, I'd be a millionaire by now --