Topic: The Grit of Lego Santa Claus

Directory Link

The Grit of Lego Santa Claus

Youtube

Irregular Quad here, back at it again with a fresh new video. This time, displaying the true grit of Lego Santa Claus. He can really pull his stuff together when it comes to beating the living midichlorians out of outsiders terrorizing little children.

This video took me three weeks to make. The sheer amount of work I put into this makes me question the MO of OGs like Forestfire101 and Keshen8. How do they make their videos so good? I know they have a boatload of experience but still; there is a reason they're legends.

♦♦Songs Used♦♦
"Run" by Ross Bugden

Re: The Grit of Lego Santa Claus

Very nicely animated. One thing I would say is the camera 'lines' were a bit distracting, that's normally something you can fix with the type of bulb you use. But otherwise, very nicely done, the amount of work you put into this really shows!

Formerly known as the2awesomeguys

Re: The Grit of Lego Santa Claus

I've had the same problem with these 'camera lines'  as well. It seems to be that basically it happens when your camera doesn't like the light of your set, however I did find a solution. To fix what the2awesomeguys was talking about, just re-focus the camera, and it should go away! Hope this helps. mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?