Topic: A 10 second Western Casting Call (CLOSED)

Hello! I'm looking for some voice actors. I only need one or two. It's for a really short film called a 10 second western... Title is subject to change after animation I need one voice for a rough, mean cowboy who says, "This town Ain't big enough fer the two of us!" and I need another, more dumb sounding cowboy voice that says, "You ain't kidden! this town ain't big enough fer the one  of us!" If one one actor could do both parts that'd be great, and if two actors doit that'd be great as well. I would do it myself, but my computer makes a loud buzzing sound when it runs whis makes for some lousy sound quality. I plan to get a mike in the future, but right now I have to wing it. thank you to all viewing this post. You can E-Mail me the lines at [email protected] mini/delirium  mini/cat

Last edited by slotborg (March 4, 2017 (07:02am))

Re: A 10 second Western Casting Call (CLOSED)

I could attempt to do both if you like. I'll record right now and send the lines to your email address.

Re: A 10 second Western Casting Call (CLOSED)

Shawarma Studios wrote:

I could attempt to do both if you like. I'll record right now and send the lines to your email address.

Thanks Shawarma! You got the part!