Topic: LEGO Star Wars Rebel War Episode 1

Directory Link

LEGO Star Wars Rebel War Episode 1

YouTube

After about 6 months, I present to you,  Episode 1 of my new stop motion series, "LEGO Star Wars Rebel War".

Andrew BrickMovies - Stop Motion Animator

Re: LEGO Star Wars Rebel War Episode 1

Those stormtroopers at the beginning didn't even do anything wrong and that guy just straight-up murdured them! mini/lol Good job with the effects and animation by the way.

https://i.imgur.com/0X6EoJh.jpg
YouTube Channel : All My Links ↑Click for newest animation!↑

Thank you! I very much appreciate it!

Good job on it Animation was good and voice acting was good as well If you could get more voices via casting call fourm That could work out well otherwise GREAT JOB!!!

Thank you! I have actually found more voice actors for the next episodes. Casting in all episodes after episode 3 will be way much better.

Great film real enjoyable the only thing is that when the stormtroopers fell down I noticed alot of brown clay, my recommendation would be that you should try to use clay that matches the ground or the character but other than that it was great

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

Thank you! Since I animated episode 1 back in November, some of the animation and overall look is not the best. I promise will way much better in the episodes to come! Thanks again for your great feedback!