Topic: Minecraft: The Karate Pig

Directory Link

Minecraft: The Karate Pig

Youtube

By day, he is just a normal Minecraft pig. By night, he is a Karate master on the hunt to stop the forces of evil in Minecraft. Please let me know what you think. I love feedback! Look for a prequel potentially coming in the near future.

Re: Minecraft: The Karate Pig

Very cool raptor studios! I'd suggest focusing a little better and maybe some more lighting. it was kinda dark and fuzzy. other than I really liked it! it was funny! mini/lol  keep up the good work!

Thank you for the comments! The Darkness was intended after the night ended to make it feel more like morning. For the fuzziness, unfortunately I was using Windows movie maker which did it all wrong. It used to look great, but after some issues with my softwares, I was forced to accept it the way it was. Now, I have hitfilm, so this problem should not occur anymore.

Great job! Some of the sound effects could be better, but the mob spawn effect was really cool and your battle scenes were exciting. I like the idea of expanding on the character Karate Pig with future videos. Awesome brickfilm!

Supermelty Productions
Voice Over Website: ianwood.site

Glad you liked it! I actually got the mob spawn effect idea from The Lego Animation Book by David Pagano and David Pickett. As I am a little behind on my animation schedule of producing an animation a month, I am probably going to resort to an easier project before I move on the the Karate Pig Prequel.

I really like it! good job!

Thank you!

Raptor Studios wrote:

Thank you for the comments! The Darkness was intended after the night ended to make it feel more like morning. For the fuzziness, unfortunately I was using Windows movie maker which did it all wrong. It used to look great, but after some issues with my softwares, I was forced to accept it the way it was. Now, I have hitfilm, so this problem should not occur anymore.

Ah yes hitfilm. I have hitfilm too but I've been using windows movie maker. maybe I'll change as well. it's definately more complicated.

Yes, the last couple of months have been pretty frustrating. But now that I have figured it out, I can hopefully start my schedule again!

Yes schedules can indeed be stressful. But I have to say that I think that this is your best animation yet! I wish pigs were actually like this in Minecraft! mini/lol  I am very much looking forward to the prequel!

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

That was an awesome film. Like I said on Youtube, much improvement. Good job. May I ask how you did the awesome masking though? It was really well done in my opinion.

My profile picture is deep fried lol