Topic: Abandoned Fortress

Directory Link

Abandoned Fortress

YouTube
VidMe

One knight locates an abandoned fortress which he intends on looting, but there are some visitors there waiting for him.

Re: Abandoned Fortress

Another fantastic animation! The quality in the releases section has really been improving recently! I thought that the sword fighting was great (although maybe a bit more fast paced stuff next time?), the scenery on the outside was brilliant (and the rain was pretty cool too, although perhaps you could try and improve a bit on the blood next time? I've always been one to not like clay/plasticine as blood, but I know some people prefer it, so it's whatever you want I guess. It really felt like a quest from a video game, and kind of gave me an RPG feeling, so good job!

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Thanks for the feedback. When I was editing the video I probably should have removed some frames to speed up the fight. I don't mind using Plasticine because it is easy to animate with but I know that people don't like it to much, so I tried to use it as little as possible. My biggest inspiration for this video was probably the game Oblivion.
Thanks for the feedback again.

Sounds like an interesting game, I'll have to take a look mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?