Topic: Anyone having a glitch fest?

I am having glitches on just about every software I use. Like Windows live movie maker, Filmora, Monkeyjam, Ikitmovie, Stop motion studio, Heron... Is this just me? Are any of you also suffering from this?

Re: Anyone having a glitch fest?

what do you mean? I am using Sony vegas and it is very smooth

This form can be closed. I have been asking in the chatroom. Thank you for offering your asistance.

If it is happening with all these softwares, then the likelihood is that it is your computer, although I must ask (like Brick Corner) what sort of glitches are we talking about? Knowing this will help for us to give you a more accurate answer. mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

There are too many in Ikitmovie to mention. The owner of Heron is aware of some of the glitches. Some...less common ones are that it will just close when you try and export. It also has a capture problem on the online one (Could be the computer) That the live capture will only be a third of the normal size the ghost of the image with onion skinning is normal however. WLMM Will have a slight delay as seen in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj8_h8ZBpQ8 It's very pesty. Filmora has a glitch that when you try to reverse a short clip, the audio is replaced by a monotone buzzing sound. Monkeyjam once had a glitch that when I tried to view a video it just showed white. It also has a glitch that the higher the resolution, the larger the window gets. Stop Motion Studio (This is the one I want to use the most) for windows ten won't register the camera. It just shows a basic picture of a camera with a slash through it.