Topic: Flower Bed

Directory Link

Flower Bed

Youtube

Entry for the "Spring Blossoms" Brickvideo Studio contest.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Re: Flower Bed

I really liked this film, it seemed well planned.
5\5 rating

Real Love is Sacrifice, a choice to Love others more then yourself and to put their needs before yours.

Beautiful.
The snake was a good comic relief without breaking the tone of the film, and I enjoyed seeing the dirt splat on the ground. A simple story, well paced, and touchingly portrayed. And the first entry into "Spring Blossoms!"
Best of luck!

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

Thank you mini/smile.

This is a lovely piece of work. I liked how the story progressed, and the effect of the hose as well as the changing seasons. I hope you do well in the contest.

Really nicely executed story. Sweet and simple, but executed to the maximum of it's potential. Very well crafted, with a good sense of atmosphere. Music adds so much to a film, and this is a good example of that. I'm assuming you didn't compose the music? But regardless, I haven't heard of the music you used before in previous brickfilms, which is refreshing, and it was used to good effect in the film. Really sucked me in to the story.

Best of luck in the contest!

If this doesn't prove how a film's track is one of it's best expressions of emotion then I don't know what is.
My only critique is that in no instance would you pick a flower up by one of it's stems, much less pull it out of the ground that way with no resistance  from the roots. I don't mind when Lego acts like Lego, and not like it should in real life. I think it's cool when people make it realistic and everything acts like it should.(Like how the plants grew, multiplied, and when the dirt from the shovel fell it spread instead of just landing on the lawn and nothing happening). But for a film to mishmash both of them feels weird to me.

Even with that,
you've created a smooth film which captures the theme beautifully and has a great track, and I give you the best of luck in the contest. mini/smile

Last edited by Sir Snorlax (May 11, 2017 (11:46am))

"Of course I'm lucky, I'm a leprechaun!"-Fred the Leprechaun
I hope no one has realized I like emojjies mini/shifty

Thanks, guys mini/bigsmile

William Osborne wrote:

I'm assuming you didn't compose the music?

No, I didn't. The music is from timbeek.com mini/smile

Great work! The story connects really well. Nice parts use on the missile piece as the jet of water. mini/smile