Topic: Death Star Jam

Directory Link

Death Star Jam

YouTube

Little did the Rebellion know that the GALACTIC EMPIRE has begun construction on a new armored space station even more funky than the first dreaded Death Star. And with sicker beats.

Re: Death Star Jam

I honestly think this should be the advertisement for the product! mini/tongue very well done, my favourites were the flexing of the knuckles, flipping through the pages of the instructions, the character you gave to the stormtroopers when they moved any part of their body,  the independent movement of the worker caps for the stormtroopers, the way you managed to make it feel like the stormtrooper was actually really hitting the death star (I was beginning to think he might dent it, it seemed so real mini/XD). I also really liked the subtle swish of Darth Vader's cape when the camera panned to him. This was amazing! mini/delirium

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

What a lovely and charming short film!
The thing I probably liked most was how that poor and terrified stormtrooper was flipping the manuals pages as soon as the boss appeared, brilliantly done! mini/cat

PunBB bbcode test

That was so awesome. The hard hats on the stormtroopers was great, and Vader's force powers looked super good.

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff