Topic: LEGO Star Wars Rebel War Episode 8

Directory Link

LEGO Star Wars Rebel War Episode 8

YouTube

The second to last episode in the first season of LEGO Star Wars Rebel War

Andrew BrickMovies - Stop Motion Animator

Re: LEGO Star Wars Rebel War Episode 8

Yet again I can see noticeable improvements in the quality of your animation, and so it's just (in my opinion) the fight scenes that need improving! Once you have done that, your brick films will be a lot better than they already are! I'm liking where the story is going too, although I would like to ask one question. Does the inquisitor see the commando guy as his equal, or does he think the commando is inferior to him? It's just that the inquisitor seems to care quite a bit about the commando, and I was wondering if it was because of this or not.

Looking forward to the next episode mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Thanks for your feedback! Honestly, I as well wasn't really happy about how the episode and especially the fight scenes turned out. There were a large amount of problems that showed up during production (I had to change the script a number of times to make things work).

The Inquisitor does actually think the commando is inferior to him. What the Inquisitor tells him near the end of the scene in the command center, is really more ironic rather than telling it in order to protect him.

Ah I see yes it does make a lot of sense now, usually, I pick up on those things but I must admit my brain doesn't work too well at 2:00 in the morning mini/lol

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Great job on this episode! I can agree with Dragon Brick Studios on suggesting to work on improving the fight scenes. This next episode seems like it's going to have a lot of action, so this is the perfect opportunity to try out new fight movements, if you want to do something different.

The cliff hanger left me anxious to see the next episode. You're doing a fine job with this series. Keep up the good work!

Supermelty Productions
Voice Over Website: ianwood.site

Thanks man!

This next episode seems like it's going to have a lot of action, so this is the perfect opportunity to try out new fight movements, if you want to do something different.

I will surely try and improve the fight scenes for the next episode, although most of it is already animated.
I have been trying to make the fight sequences better for a while now, but I can't see any improvement. I should probably spend some time practising during the summer.

mini/smile mini/smile