Topic: Casting Call - Female Voice Actor for Lego Thor Sketch

EDIT: Found someone for the role, though we're now looking for someone to play Thor (see other thread). Thanks guys!

Hi all,

This is a casting call for Hela, the villain Cate Blanchett plays in the upcoming Thor film, for a Lego parody of the movie. Below are all the lines, though here is a link to the script to see them in context (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L5l … sp=sharing):

• What are you the God of again?

• Nope, not ringing any bells, not shaking the old brain noodle, you know?

• Oh yeah, those films. What’s with all the quips from the characters? Shouldn’t be a comedy. When I see a film, I want something that ragnarocks me to the core of my existence. Like Batman vs Supermaaaaan.

• The cinematography though, you KNOW that Zack Snyder is a genius. I wrote an article for Reddit about how the third act was a retelling of the 15th century legend Le Morte d'Arthur.

• When was the last time a Marvel movie won an oscar? Cause I’ll have you know that Suicide Squad won the prestigious nomination of an academy award thanks to the everlasting efforts of Alessandro Bertolazzi

• So that’s it, huh? We’re some kind of...BEST FRIEND SQUAD!!!!!

If anyone's interested, could you please send your lines as a regular file format (i.e. .wav, .mp3 etc.) to [email protected]. We're looking for someone ASAP so if you are interested please send in lines this week.

Thanks,
-The 2 Awesome Guys

Last edited by JacobCrow (October 28, 2017 (04:06pm))

Formerly known as the2awesomeguys