Topic: Jeff isn’t even a real sheep name!!!

Directory Link

Jeff isn’t even a real sheep name!!!

LilZTV YouTube Ask Steve 2
LilZTV YouTube channel

My six year old and I are new to stopmotion. We make kids videos and post them on our YouTube channel. I would love some feedback from anyone who has more experience as to how I can improve, either editing, set, story, etc. Thanks so much!

Re: Jeff isn’t even a real sheep name!!!

I liked it, the lighting and story were very good, and funny. The only real problem is that the animation is a little choppy. If you took more pictures of the arm movements, it could look better, but I also understand that six-year-olds have limited attention spans. Verry good job. mini/smile

P.S: If your answering questions here on BIM, my question is; When you break apart stuff, where does it go? Because you can put it back on the ground again, does it go in your pocket? mini/smile  (You don't have to answer that.)

Re: Jeff isn’t even a real sheep name!!!

mini/smile Ha! It goes OVERTHERE ... of course!!! Everyone knows that!!!
Thanks for the feedback, I’m having a lot of fun with this! I’m an art teacher so I like this kind of stuff but don’t have a lot of experience with the digital stuff. It’s something i’d Like to get better at. As for the pictures I’ve been fooling around with taking more and FPS but I can’t quite get it right. I’m just gonna keep on fooling around until I figure it out though! Thanks for the feedback much appreciated!