Topic: Lego Justice League

Directory Link

Lego Justice League

Link 1

Just finished a project I've been working on for a while! Any helpful criticism is welcomed along with helping my channel grow! Thanks!

Re: Lego Justice League

You have some cool effects in this, nice work!

Verry good. The sets were really well done! The only real problems are some light flicker (which can easily be solved in a few different ways) and the voice recordings...Wonder woman was kinda hard to hear. But this is very well done! If you want any voice acting for part two, I can definitely do some. (Just as long as my lines have no language) mini/smile

YummyBurritoProductions wrote:

Verry good. The sets were really well done! The only real problems are some light flicker (which can easily be solved in a few different ways) and the voice recordings...Wonder woman was kinda hard to hear. But this is very well done! If you want any voice acting for part two, I can definitely do some. (Just as long as my lines have no language) mini/smile

Thanks for the advice! It's been a while I fear since I've logged into this site so I fear it's a bit too late to reply but I will do so anyways. I have unfortunately already completed but Part II, but will editing the two into an Extended Cut along with others scenes to tie both together properly. If you still wish to voice act, I'll be willing to give you a part!

Lilztv wrote:

You have some cool effects in this, nice work!

A late reply from me, but thanks! I'm still working on removing the transparent bricks, but without a frame behind it without them, it's difficult haha.