Topic: CASTING CALL for "HOUSE" a whacky BrickFilm (CLOSED)

Hello world! I need three voices for my upcoming brickfilm”HOUSE”. It’s a whacky adventure, with jumpy animation. You can send additions to me via email: [email protected] you can also ask any questions you have about the film, characters, or my animations you can ask me on this thread. Thank you!

BOB: Is a random and weird character in this film. He has an american accent, semi deep voice with a touch of grit in it. He is also a very confident speaker. His voice is not “Weird” just his character.
TEST LINES: “Hello There!” & “Flying Cybernetic sharks!”
TOTAL LINES: 12

MEL: Is the Sympathising Character in this film. I don’t care about his accent. He’s a confused and timid character at the beginning but he builds confidence throughout the film. Just a “Normal Guy.”
TEST LINES: “Wait?! What?! How did you get here?”
TOTAL LINES: 9

BICYCLE MAN:This is just a random extra line I need. This guy floats off of his bicycle randomly. Act as if you are floating of a bicycle against your will.
TEST LINE: ”No no, no, no.. heeeelllp!”
TOTAL LINES: 1

Last edited by soupmanjack (December 5, 2017 (04:50pm))

Re: CASTING CALL for "HOUSE" a whacky BrickFilm (CLOSED)

This looks interesting, I think I will audition for a character. But, does this film have any strong violence (like blood and stuff) or language? If it doesn't, I'll send over some test lines when I record the lines for my next brickfilm, which should be in the next week. Thanks!

Thank you! and this is clean. No blood or profanity.

Alright, I'll send in the lines in the next few days. mini/smile

I’m still looking for two more voices! If you have any questions or are interested let me know!!