Topic: John Buttocks and the Comanche Ninjas

Directory Link

John Buttocks and the Comanche Ninjas

YouTube

I had fun putting this together...

Re: John Buttocks and the Comanche Ninjas

Nice lights, animations and sounds!

The story is original, better than the western with Daniel Craig ans the aliens.

^

Also I would love to know how you achieved the lighting effects in the first few shots, it's always something that I've wanted to be able to achieve!

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Dragon Brick Studios wrote:

^

Also I would love to know how you achieved the lighting effects in the first few shots, it's always something that I've wanted to be able to achieve!

Which shots in particular?

This is epic. I wish this was actually going to be a thing!

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

Nice job. I always get quite the kick out of fake Brickfilm trailers, and this is no exception. Just in time for the holidays too! mini/lol

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Wow, this is impressive! Particularly the shot at 0:46. Great work!

Amazing! You should totally make this!

Mosh5256 wrote:

^

Mainly 0:00 - 0:09, but also at 0:25, obviously you cut a whole for a light to shine through, but I was curious to know whether you used any other lights in that short to achieve that lighting?

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Mosh5256 wrote:

^

Mainly 0:00 - 0:09, but also at 0:25, obviously you cut a whole for a light to shine through, but I was curious to know whether you used any other lights in that short to achieve that lighting?

It was mainly just trying to angle the light like the sun would be. I also used a pink and orange gel with a 5500k daylight bulb. Bounces were used where needed; the same pretty much applies to everything else in the film.

Okay, awesome! Thanks for telling me! mini/bigsmile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?