Topic: Natural Enemies [THAC XV]

Directory Link

Natural Enemies [THAC XV]

YouTube

pretend this has deep meaning.

Re: Natural Enemies [THAC XV]

This has deep meaning.

Well, that was kinda weird. But I love the brick built characters and the set.

"Of course I'm lucky, I'm a leprechaun!"-Fred the Leprechaun
I hope no one has realized I like emojjies mini/shifty

Man, I’m really digging this film’s style. The character design is just wonderful. This is one of the few entries that doesn’t use minifigs, but that’s no hindrance. The animals are quite expressive and well-animated (I loved Timothy’s roar). The voice acting certainly helps bring the characters alive, too.

The only criticism I could have is that it’s not long enough - the ending was quite abrupt (though I did laugh at the hand adding in the mod element to make the shot count). Then again, it’s THAC and the deadline is strict. One of my favorites so far.

Of course, I loved the brick-built models, but this also had great humor.  I particularly like the line,

Spoiler (click to read)

Oh gee, golly me.  Oh gee, golly you.

Lucas wrote:

This has deep meaning.

Well now, of course it does

SirSnorlax wrote:

Well, that was kinda weird. But I love the brick built characters and the set.

Thank you!

BertL wrote:

Man, I’m really digging this film’s style. The character design is just wonderful. This is one of the few entries that doesn’t use minifigs, but that’s no hindrance. The animals are quite expressive and well-animated (I loved Timothy’s roar). The voice acting certainly helps bring the characters alive, too. The only criticism I could have is that it’s not long enough - the ending was quite abrupt (though I did laugh at the hand adding in the mod element to make the shot count). Then again, it’s THAC and the deadline is strict. One of my favorites so far.

Thank you! Yeah, I often spend a lot of time at the beginning making sure that the animation is up to par, then kinda let it fall apart nearing the end of the day. I'll definitely try to make it more consistent in the future. Thanks for the feedback!

Of course, I loved the brick-built models, but this also had great humor.  I particularly like the line,
Spoiler (highlight to read)
Oh gee, golly me.  Oh gee, golly you.

Thanks, haha!

Definitely one of my favorite entries, very well-animated and really charming. Even on rewatch, I was still chuckling throughout. I just wish you had the time to make a longer video! I'm sure this entry will rank high.

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed!

Very funny and great film entry! Well done mini/smile

Thanks!