Topic: THACXV 2018 - Trans(fusion)ylvania

Directory Link

THACXV 2018 - Trans(fusion)ylvania

YouTube

During a vampire epidemic, a man's wife is in desperate need for blood, but with no one donating, an unlikely hero comes in to save her.

Re: THACXV 2018 - Trans(fusion)ylvania

One of the more serious entries in this THAC! You don't see that a lot. The story is pretty neat, although it did leave me wondering about the vampire's motive to help out. The voice acting and animation are both good.

I was surprised by some of the cinematography. Despite the time constraints, Chalios Animations chose to shoot camera pans and focus changes, and those must have taken up a lot of valuable time. Shots were set up well, too. I enjoyed it (and was relieved to see a happy ending).

Thank you very much my friend! Yes, time constrains really held me back from explaining the backstory a little bit more but I think that's something quite nice about the film that it leaves you to think of your own ideas.
Thank you mini/bigsmile

BertL wrote:

One of the more serious entries in this THAC! You don't see that a lot. The story is pretty neat, although it did leave me wondering about the vampire's motive to help out. The voice acting and animation are both good.

I was surprised by some of the cinematography. Despite the time constraints, Chalios Animations chose to shoot camera pans and focus changes, and those must have taken up a lot of valuable time. Shots were set up well, too. I enjoyed it (and was relieved to see a happy ending).

Nice job! 

Spoiler (click to read)

I like that you showed the vampire at the end.

Thanks buddy! mini/bigsmile

OneDouglas wrote:

Nice job! 

Spoiler (click to read)

I like that you showed the vampire at the end.