Topic: Escape Route Part 2 (Star Wars)

Hey guys! I'm making part 2 of my Star Wars film Escape Route! This is the casting call for my Main character due to the previous voice actor not being able to do the part anymore.

Main character:
Rf9522(stormtrooper name) Real name Is Alistair

Young somewhat moody and emotional, example from the voice actor who played him in the first episode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv9WlrQpgrA Would like to try and have the voice as close as to the original voice actor as possible.

Alistair
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/86/4a/c3/864ac319d03861034a8b815b5286faca.jpg

Number of lines: 23
Lines highlighted in light blue in script
Audition Line: Look… I’m sorry… I wasn’t thinking… I should’ve flown to a closer planet with a place we could’ve stayed… I just wanted to fly as far away as I could from the empire…

Send the Auditions through a private message or email on my profile.

Real Love is Sacrifice, a choice to Love others more then yourself and to put their needs before yours.

Re: Escape Route Part 2 (Star Wars)

I would like to do this, what kind of tone do you want? Send me a line to practice. By the way I am a 15 years old.

Ok, I saw the line, will try to record my voice this weekend.

Cool if the part is still available I will try to send my auditions tomorrow

Last edited by brickorbrack (February 22, 2018 (06:58pm))

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

Oooh, I might have to give this a shot tomorrow.

YouTube

"If you find a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra

Yes I welcome all Auditions!! the part is still not taken.

Real Love is Sacrifice, a choice to Love others more then yourself and to put their needs before yours.

I got a Voice actor for Alistair! The film will most likely be released in a couple of months. Thank you to all that auditioned!