Topic: Avengers Infinity War Captain America Black Widow War of Wakanda fight scene

Directory Link

Avengers Infinity War Captain America Black Widow War of Wakanda fight scene

Link 1

Reference to Avengers Infinity War Trailer and Outrider Dropship Attack Lego Box set art to make Captain America Black Widow fight scene.

Re: Avengers Infinity War Captain America Black Widow War of Wakanda fight scene

I left a comment on your YouTube page regarding this film. Well done! As I mentioned, the fight animation is great, I love your set design (especially with the non-Lego grass and the minimal Wakanda builds), and the highlight in terms of motion was Captain America's jump. Also as I mentioned, my only criticism would be the Outrider sound effects, those felt a little too comical in my opinion. Otherwise, well done, and I'm excited to see more!

Re: Avengers Infinity War Captain America Black Widow War of Wakanda fight scene

Flawless. Those Captain America jumps were right on amazing.

chris@gbp wrote:

I left a comment on your YouTube page regarding this film. Well done! As I mentioned, the fight animation is great, I love your set design (especially with the non-Lego grass and the minimal Wakanda builds), and the highlight in terms of motion was Captain America's jump. Also as I mentioned, my only criticism would be the Outrider sound effects, those felt a little too comical in my opinion. Otherwise, well done, and I'm excited to see more!

thanks very much mini/smile yup I made the outrider sound comical mini/XD I just wanna make it looks fun because it's lego. I'll try to find some better sound but not sure can I find it mini/XD anyway thanks for the suggestions mini/smile

pjlegomotion wrote:

Flawless. Those Captain America jumps were right on amazing.

thanks bro mini/bigsmile

mini/sunnies  I thought that was amazing!:mrgreen: Gave it a like on youtube.

This is why people in other countries hate us.

Thunderstruck Productions wrote:

mini/sunnies  I thought that was amazing!:mrgreen: Gave it a like on youtube.

thanks bro mini/bigsmile