Topic: Batman Toilet Surprise

Directory Link

Batman Toilet Surprise

Episode 1 (Part 2)
Episode 1 (Part 1)
YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Episode 1 (Part 2)

Joker's prank has already been set! Who would be the first victim? There are two surprises, one in the urinal and apparently, one in the toilet.There's no escape for Batman the  "Caped Crusader", with Joker the "Toilet Invader"!

Re: Batman Toilet Surprise

Great follow-up! Animation is just as great, and pacing is even better this time. While I was initially hesitant to click on the first video, I could honestly now see this becoming it's own quirkly little series! mini/tongue

Can't wait for part 3, and would love to see some other films from you as well in the future.

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png

Re: Batman Toilet Surprise

Dyland wrote:

Great follow-up! Animation is just as great, and pacing is even better this time. While I was initially hesitant to click on the first video, I could honestly now see this becoming it's own quirkly little series! mini/tongue

Can't wait for part 3, and would love to see some other films from you as well in the future.

Glad you enjoyed it! I got lucky with the pacing. I hope it would also be the same for the next ones since they're already finished. But will definitely improve on pacing on the next episodes.

I'll do my best so everyone might enjoy this series. Luckily, all Batman got was just a scare! mini/smile However, the next one to enter the toilet might not be so lucky. I'll be putting up Part 3 soon. I appreciate all your feedback. mini/smile