Topic: DRAW( No idea why there are these stupid TV mark thingies.)

Alright, so while I was animating, these stupid "tv" lines keep going down the screen. No idea why, either. So I finish the animation, and upload it wanting to know if compression would help. Of course it didn't. So here it is. I have messed with all of the iglasses settings and none of them will get rid of the damn tv marks. The weirder thing is, in shots with no animation, the TV marks don't appear, they are obsolete. A shot with animation, however, has them. Help? Kthxbai.

Ps: This still qualifies as a film dispite that first bit making it more sound like a test.

It's still processing, so don't bother pointing that out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUb9JTHO3PI

Re: DRAW( No idea why there are these stupid TV mark thingies.)

Funny concept. Unfortunately I can't help you with the TV marks. Were they appearing by themselves in the individual frames and slowly changing as you shot each one? It may just be your camera acting in strange ways. I guess you could try messing around with some of the exposure or gain settings if you have them; sometimes things like that appear only in specific places within the range of that setting. It wasn't noticeable enough to detract from the film in general, but I can definitely see why it would be annoying.

[Schlockading Productions] [Point of No ReturnFlight 901Flight 901.5The Brick Zone]

The problem could be with the lighting. My 5K reacts the same way when I have my lamps closer to the camera.

I've had it before. it's just lighting that changes between frames when the light shines on the camera in a funny way.

The Heaven System
Watch it now!

Shutter speed.

skull brick wrote:

I have messed with all of the iglasses settings and none of them will get rid of the damn tv marks.

The same happens to me, I always click on the Exposure bar (without moving it) and they magically disappear.

That's the problem with Iglasses, there is no exposure setting. There is an exposure lock setting, though. I'll try that out....

What... TV mark thingies? LOL @ that short!

I would like to give a big hug to Riley, for his advice worked! I still have a little of light flicker, but it's no big deal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLYXfB_kx10&fmt=18

Oh god, both of those vids were too funny. mini/lol
Looking much better, Skull Brick. mini/mrgreen