Topic: Toystarry

Directory Link

Toystarry

YouTube

Y star, Y to? for bricksinmotion contest.

STAR: "Thanks for the entry, however I'm sorry to say it isn't going to qualify for the contest, due to the emphasis on non-brick toys and the fact that it's mostly live action."

Re: Toystarry

I do not comprehend what I just saw.

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

Well put, Sean. This is all live action.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

weird film mini/confused

That's the style of Robukka ooop... it's art.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Honestly, I can't take it seriously, Robukka. I've seen abstract animation that's really interesting, and I can't really say the same about yours. Maybe you should sort of try to expand a little bit.

T.G-Tom wrote:

That's the style of Robukka ooop... it's art.

This is the style of Conrad... it's art.

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

Whoa! He uploads a video almost every hour!

Conrad is probably the biggest artist of the beginning 21st centurey. Maybe the reincarnation Emperor Norton itself! You can't compare him with anybody on this planet!

The film was ok. I liked it. Not as a lot of his last films, which have been not so good (for me). At least Robukka tries to go other ways and is not copying hollywood all day long. More abstraction would be good for all of you. At least I would like to see more abstract films in the board mini/smile

ブリックフィルマー

WTF?!
I can see why this didn't comply with the requirements for star.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/UberSocks/64.gif

wha...?

I actually really enjoyed this film. It's nice to see some more abstract videos.