Topic: star wars squad 23

Directory Link

star wars squad 23

youtube

just the average clone wars battle

Re: star wars squad 23

The animation was choppy, the quality was grainy and I think you copied Spugesdu's
clone trooper voice.

But it was good I guess 7/10.

The image quality was bad. The animation was sub par. Star Wars is awesome, but please please PLEASE don't make any more Star Wars Brickfilms.

3/10.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

fib12345 wrote:

The image quality was bad. The animation was sub par. Star Wars is awesome, but please please PLEASE don't make any more Star Wars Brickfilms.

3/10.

please remember this is my first brick it was rushed and ive got better at animating and better camera

TreeTrunkProductions wrote:
fib12345 wrote:

3/10.

please remember this is my first brick it was rushed and ive got better at animating and better camera

If you didn't want us to give you feedback on it, then why did you post it here?
There is also alot of light flicker.