Re: THAC 6: Rock Monster

MindGame wrote:

And Riley, that was just a joke, considering how the monster used it.

Oh, hahaha, I made that post at 4:47am.

Someone ripped your idea and made it worse. mini/confused

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

T.G-Tom wrote:

Someone ripped your idea and made it worse. mini/confused

When you use the term "worse" it implies that rock monster is already bad enough (which it's not)

Last edited by Danimation (January 4, 2009 (11:41pm))

I really enjoyed this. My favorite part is that you didn't use dialogue at all, which reminded me of the videos Lego has in cutscenes in their games. As usual, the animation was expressive and smooth. However, I would have liked to see darker lighting, especially if the film is supposed to take place in a cavern deep underground.

-Blue_Ghost

https://i.imgur.com/x8mil9Z.png

Excellent - Good luck with the competition. Not sure where the New bit comes in, But I like it none the less mini/smile

Agree with the Omononon comments, but still an impressive film given the time constraints. Like it.

um i call dibs on all rox munster lego movies ima gonna sue ya

Ha, that was fun. Those rock monster things are pretty awesome. The tension build up was excellent, and the climax was not what I was expecting. As far as technical qualities, the best thing about this short was the animation. Just awesome.

The only problem I had with it was the lighting. It was. . . not very interesting, and didn't feel like it was in a cave at all (I guess that was where they were, right?). Other than that, a great job!

-ht

Very well done. I liked it!

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/RockyFS/things/sigbim1_copy.jpg

-Available to answer questions on Hardware, Software, and Audio. Also, I recommend checking out the offical Free Software List