Topic: THAC 6 - WHITE-EXPANSE WORLD: "A new, peaceful world?"

Mp4, 640x480, 11.3mb
YouTube

My first ever completed entry to THAC.

Enjoy.

Last edited by Timothy R (January 4, 2009 (02:28am))

Re: THAC 6 - WHITE-EXPANSE WORLD: "A new, peaceful world?"

The voice acting of the presenter was great and the animation was pretty good too. Your white expanse seems to have lost the quality it had in the comics, but that doesn't mean to say it was bad. I found it pretty funny. Well done.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

After multiple viewings I still don't completely understand what's going on, but Sméagol's voice acting was great. I like the look of the newsman, too.

I like the use of a bitten head for a damaged guy. Your white expanse is perfect.

The white expanse and camera quality were very good,but I honestly didn't have a clue as to what was going on.

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

The reenactment was made by an 8 year old.
Here is what was happening: Random violence. The guy who appeared at the end was Paul Cheery, or what the 8 year old would think he looked like. He expresses indifference to the violence.

Smeagols voice acting is what makes this film one of the better entries.

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

Just_a_Minifig wrote:

The white expanse and camera quality were very good,but I honestly didn't have a clue as to what was going on.

Ditto, you are the master of the white expanse, but the story was not as good as I was hoping for. Still a good contender

Meh, I really couldn't figure out what was going, and the theme seemed very stretched to me. The only good thing (besides the well-done white expanse) was the acting.