Topic: Lego Batman - The Joker

Directory Link

Lego Batman - The Joker

Youtube

This is My Best Movie Right Now So please Rate and Comment of you like it. Commissioner Gordon has Dettect a New Villian "The Joker" that is destroying Gotham City. So Batman has to Stop him.

Re: Lego Batman - The Joker

It was sorta good better than usual Batman videos I see where Batman has to stop villains, insults Robin,
Robin gets kidnapped, Batman has to save him because Gotham will think hes cruel hearted if he doesn't.
The chroma key effect at the start was noticible and some of the voices were hard to understand like
Commisioner Gordon's. Not the best but still good 3/5.

Last edited by HomerBall (August 21, 2009 (01:56am))

Please don't comment on your own movies - that's everyone else's job. mini/wink

Not bad. I mean, I didn't really know what was going on (partly due to the almost inaudible and rather odd-sounding voice acting for Batman and the Commissioner) but the animation was quite good (though riddled with bumps and flickers) and the greenscreening worked pretty well. Keep it up!

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

The only problems I really noticed were light flickering, set bumps, and poor chroma key. otherwise, an exeptable movie. mini/smile

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

The thing I liked best about it was that it didn't follow the usual Lego Batman theme...

Batman has to stop villains, insults Robin,
Robin gets kidnapped, Batman has to save him because Gotham will think hes cruel hearted if he doesn't.

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

I'm sorry, but the whole thing didnt make sense to me. And the story you posted "Batman has to stop villains, insults Robin,
Robin gets kidnapped, Batman has to save him because Gotham will think hes cruel hearted if he doesn't." Sounds exactly like forestfire101's movies.

Persist.

It sounds like every forestfire101 Batman movie - because it is. And of course, youtube noobs think Fred and Forest combined are the second coming of christ/ultimate cool (Is raising your pitch to a horrid squeal cool or funny?), and so try to be like them in every way possible.

But lets not turn this into a 'I hate Fred' discussion.

I think there were a bit too many effects. The effects themselves were ok, but looked very weird in the set-bumpy, light-flickery setting. Voices were god awfull (but look whos talking), and the animation wasnt particlarly good (but look whos talking).

Keep Brickfilming though, it looks like you have good software, and good tools - which means we could be expecting some good stuff in the
future mini/bigsmile

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

magicoflego wrote:

I'm sorry, but the whole thing didnt make sense to me. And the story you posted "Batman has to stop villains, insults Robin,
Robin gets kidnapped, Batman has to save him because Gotham will think hes cruel hearted if he doesn't." Sounds exactly like forestfire101's movies.

Btw, Robin was meant to be insulted Magico. The movie was about what everyone else said, Forestfire101, when I first saw his movie i'm like  why are they gliding?

40% of people causing car accidents are caused by drunk driving. Drive drunk, it's safer.