Topic: Clan

Directory Link

Clan

Youtube

Filmed entirely in front of a green screen, this action packed trailer was for my film and television assessment.

Re: Clan

I must admit that the technical aspects are quite impressive. The greenscreening is perfect ! no green reflexions, no transparency...
Sometimes the proportions are a bit strange, but globally, it's very good. I want to se the whole movie  !
About the faces of the legos... it's... a cool innovation. But i think it reduces the nice aspect of minis with simple faces. But it's quite funny to see them like that !

very impressive work !

http://imgs.imagup.com/member5/1242510318_banniere_clicclac.png

I can really say that I loved that, the faces made me laugh so hard.

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

Wow, awesome, very nice effects, I really can see you showed your 3D composition (with 2D layers) skills!

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

wow that is pretty good! i must say i would rather regular faces but that is a minor aspect considering the greatness of this trailer as a whole!

thank you kind sirs for your feedback

Wow! THat was simply awesome! The faces creeped me the crap out, but everything else was amazing! :0

Pretty cool. The effects were really cheesy for the most part, but they did give the trailer an interesting mood. I have to say, those faces were one of the strangest things I've seen in a Brickfilm... funny too, though.

lol, I just thought a week or something ago how funny it would look if I edited my face on to minifigure, and then I saw this.
Beat me to it. mini/tongue
Amazing effects, the greenscreening was absolutely flawless. I would love to see a behind-the-scenes video of this. I've always had trouble with greenscreening properly.
Great work. Wish this was a trailer to an actual film, it's so friggin epic. mini/bigsmile

v Why isn't my banner image working? v

Wow, I'm gonna have nightmares about those faces. Absolutely freaky.

I'm really not a huge fan of the effects. They didn't really fit together, and at times the footage was pretty stretched out.

- Leo

Very innovative.  I haven't seen any other brickfilm quite like it.  The mood kind of reminded me of the 300 trailer (which was also filmed entirely in front of a greenscreen which might be the reason it seems so similar).  Really cool.

Current Project: The Legend of Zark
Script_100%]__Animation_6%]
Voices_65%]__Editing____5%]
February 2010] Follow on twitter!

Just featured in episode 2 of Q and A mini/tongue

Persist.

thanks Magic of lego that was encouraging.

@ Leo: this was made for a DVD, i'm a real nub when it comes to aspect ratios.
can anyone tell me the difference between widescreen 1.46 and widescreen 1.21?