Topic: Ever

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jonam … o/ever.wmv
I made this a while ago. I only posted it on Brickfilms, though.
I made it with (Sigh) Cisco VT Webcam, Honestech Claymation Studio, and Windows Movie Maker.
Hope you like it. mini/mrgreen

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Re: Ever

Too Fast and a lot of light flicker. But you did say you made this a while ago right? mini/confused

RETIRED

Yeah. It was one of my first films. And I also used VERY bad programs. mini/rolleyes

Last edited by Just Kidden (January 18, 2009 (09:29am))

I agree with TheBrick.  The animation itself was good, but the flickering was quite distracting and it went by too fast to really understand what was even happening.  But for an early film, its still pretty good.

justkidden wrote:

Yeah. It was one of my first films. And I also used VERY bad programs. mini/rolleyes

WAT R U TAKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HONESTECH AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/TravisNuva/ForumStuff/facepalm.png

livinglego wrote:
justkidden wrote:

WAT R U TAKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HONESTECH AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, you guys say a but too harsh for new ones, so the following message is already deleted when you read it:

Spoiler (click to read)

You guys really think i'm going to say something rude do you? mini/tongue

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Livinglego, Honestech is kind of... Amateur...

T.G-Tom wrote:
livinglego wrote:
justkidden wrote:

Ok, you guys say a but too harsh for new ones, so the following message is already deleted when you read it:

Spoiler (click to read)

You guys really think i'm going to say something rude do you? mini/tongue

go ahead

justkidden wrote:

Livinglego, Honestech is kind of... Amateur...

remember what I said at lego club?
it is soooo much easier for me because MonkeyJam is toooo hard to inport audio. I was talking for my self and was just shocked to hear you say that it's bad. that's all